Translation and legalisation of personal documents

Whether you're returning from a long-term stay abroad or planning such, part of the process is to prepare the documents you need for presentation to the relevant government institutions in Bulgaria or abroad, in order to certify your family, education, or property. These documents need to be translated, certified and/or legalized, in order to have legal status.

We can help you save you time and money by translating, certifying and/or legalising documents such as:

Educational documents:

  • High School diploma
  • University diploma
  • Transcripts from university diplomas
  • Academic transcripts
  • Ministry of Education certificates of qualification
  • University references
  • University certificates
  • Professional qualification certificates
  • Certificate of completed secondary school grade or change of school
  • Certificates of foreign language proficiency

Municipal documents:

  • Birth certificate
  • Marriage certificate
  • Certificate of marital status
  • Name identity certificate
  • Address registration
  • Death certificate
  • Certificate of civil status

Medical documents:

  • Medical certificate (for work abroad) / Immunization passport
  • Documents issued by hospitals and clinics

Regional court documents:

  • Criminal record certificate
  • Court decision (for divorce, for company registration)
  • Signed parental declaration (declaration of consent)
  • Power of attorney
  • Notarised certificate

Other Documents:

  • Bank references / Bank account statement
  • Certificate of baptism/ Church marriage certificate
  • Traffic police certificate (legal capacity, licence category, absence of violations)

Legalization of documents from abroad

Documents issued abroad are valid in Bulgaria only after translation and notarised certification of the translator's signature. INTERLANG can translate and provide assistance in the certification and legalisation of all types of documents issued abroad. The documents to be translated and notarised must APOSTILLED by the issuing country, except in those cases where the document is issued by a country which has not ratified the Hague Convention or with which the Republic of Bulgaria has additional legal agreements.


Contact us today by completing our online  enquiry/order form, by e-mail or by phone on +359 2 808171. It will be our pleasure to give you a quote that is customised to any specific requirements you may have.

© 2018 Interlang ltd. All Rights Reserved. Web Agency Kaya Pro ltd.
Update cookies preferences